CourseSites Conversations: Professor Adam Scott Wandt Professor Wandt, shares his innovative use of CourseSites by Blackboard to make an impact at John Jay College of Criminal Justice on technology adoption, upgrade and change.
Venus Transit 2012 My latest solar photography research. Just in time for the 2012 Venus Transit.
Equipment Review: Aeris Compumask HUD Excitement gleamed over the divers’ eyes as they spotted a sea turtle forty feet or so from the wall. During their week diving the Wakatobi Archipelago, most of them had not seen anything larger than an iPad.
The Administration of Environmental Law & Policy: A Case Study in The Island of Bonaire Today I announce a new and exciting study abroad opportunity for graduate students taking place this January 2012.
- CourseSites Conversations: Professor Adam Scott Wandt
- Doing Justice to Mobile Learning
- Professor Wandt Launches "The Digital Detective" xtranormal podcast series
- Professor Wandt Awarded Grant to Study eBook Utilization
- Professor Wandt Interviewed Regarding the Entourage Edge Evaluation at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Professor Wandt Interviewed on Bringing the Elluminate vOffice to John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Professor Wandt Interviewed by CUNY Academic Commons "5 Questions" Blog
- Technology for the Elderly
- iPad Camera: where art thou?
- Virtual Classrooms: Research and Evaluation for the National Online MPA-IG Program
- Academic Technology: Do educators have a responsibility to make use of proven technologies?
- Elluminate: Students' First Impressions (747-99)
- Elluminate: Students' First Impressions (770-99)
- Elluminate: Students' First Impressions (750-01)
- Elluminate: Students' First Impressions (747-02)
iDive: Underwater Explorations
- Wandt Photography
- Equipment Review: Aeris Compumask HUD
- A Night Dive at Wakatobi
- Safety, Safety Safety!
- Millepora Platyphylla
- Bonaire: A Diver's Paradise
- S.O.S. Diver in Distress
- Welcome to the Bahamas
- St. Thomas Sucks!
- Destination St. Maarten
- Destination - St. Lucia
- Destination - Barbados, W.I.
- The Digital Divers Dilemma
- Surfaced In A Storm Pt. 2
- Surfaced In A Storm Pt. 1
- Diving is Not All Fun & Games
- Nurse Sharks & the SS Copenhagen
- A Day of Diving
Prof_Wandt: RT @engadget: Formlabs ships first Form 1 3D printer, Kickstarter backers should see theirs next week - http://t.co/uvSLNAS6lR
Prof_Wandt: #PAD750 @JohnJayCollege students…. I need a volunteer to discuss your feelings regarding the @ViaResponse trial for Tues 5/21 at 11am.
Wandt Photography I am proud to announce: Wandt Photography. Now...
Venus Transit 2012 My latest solar photography research. Just...
CourseSites Conversations: Professor Adam Scott Wandt Professor Wandt, shares his innovative use of...